Have you ever heard of a website called Swagbucks? If you haven’t, you are missing out on a wonderful opportunity to make a little extra money. I have been using this program for a few years and I absolutely love it. Last year I earned $220 in Amazon gift cards and used them for my Christmas shopping. This is so not a gimmick. You really do earn gift cards. It only takes 450 Swag Bucks to earn a $5.00 Amazon Gift Card and you can do this in just a couple of weeks with very little effort on your part.
When you complete your profile you’ll earn 30 Swag Bucks and then you can win anywhere from 20 – 50 Swag Bucks a day by doing your web searches from their website. I usually have to do between 5-10 searches before I win my Swag Bucks. I can usually earn them twice a day, once in the morning and then again in the evening.
Here are a few other ways to earn Swag Bucks:
- Watch Videos – You can find videos covering a wide variety of topics on their website. Today I earned Swag Bucks watching some Martha Stewart Videos.
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Blog – Link up to Swagbucks social pages for new ways to earn Swag Bucks. Today, on twitter they had a post for Word of the Day. You could earn 25SBs by doing a Swag search of the word and using it in a sentence.
- Birthday Bucks – Earn 50 Swag Bucks on your birthday.
- Shopping – Access your favorite stores and earn Swag Bucks on your purchases. You even have access to exclusive coupons so that you can earn while you save.
- Playing Games – Play games and get rewarded for it.
- Surveys – Answer surveys to earn hundreds of Swag Bucks.
- Polls – Share your opinion by voting in their Daily Poll and receive Swag Bucks.
If you haven’t tried it yet head over to Swagbucks and give it a try. It’s a lot of fun especially when they do their scavenger hunts for Swag Bucks.